Grill like a Gaucho with the Ñuke Delta. Hand-crafted by Argentinian artisans, the Delta is an Argentinian gaucho grill designed to bring a modern style and functionality to the centuries-long grilling traditions on the Argentina Pampas (prairies). The Delta’s heavy-duty brazier-style fire starter basket offers dedicated space to burn the logs (or charcoal), allowing the red-hot coals to fall through the grate to fuel the Ñuke experience.
The entire grill is lined with refractory bricks that focus the heat on the height-adjustable, 547 square inch grill grate. Using the included poker and shovel, cooks can bank coals for direct high-heat searing or spread those coals thin for low and slow techniques. The Delta includes its rugged stand with swivel casters and attached steel lid, a full-length vinyl cover, a drawer below the brick-lined base which can be used for accessories or as a warming drawer, and a steel griddle that nests on top of the fire basket for an extra 188 square inches of cooking space.
Key Features Of The Nuke Delta Gaucho Grill
- EASY TO USE: No need to be a grill master to learn to cook like a Gaucho!
- LUMP CHARCOAL OR WOOD: The versatility of the Ñuke Delta allows you complete control for high-heat searing to low-and-slow cooking simply by moving the coals below the cooking surface, or raising and lowering the grill deck
- REMOVEABLE FIREBOX: Allows coals to freely fall to grill bed so you can place them where you need them.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT GRATE: With its quick adjustment lever you can lower your food to the heat or raise it away from the coals in seconds
- REFRACTORY BRICKS FOR MAXIMUM HEAT: The heat refractory bricks which line the grill body ensure maximum heat retention and focus all the wood fire on the cooking grate
- HEAVY DUTY CUSTOM GRIDDLE: Placed over the firebox for an extra 188 square inches of cooking space or right on the grill grate, this included steel plancha is perfect for cooking your vegetables
- UNDERCABINET STORAGE AND WARMING DRAWER: The under-grill storage compartment is perfect for keeping tools when the grill is not in use, and it heats to a comfortable temperature for keeping side dishes, bread or even the main course warm when cooking
- HEAVY DUTY, 265 LBS OF CRAFTED STEAL: This heavy-duty grill is built to last and its heavy-duty casters allow one person to easily roll the entire grill on any hard surface
- HUGE GRILLING AREA: 547 square inches of main cooking area. That’s 25 burgers at one time!
What's included with Nuke Delta: The Gaucho Grill
- POKER – The Delta comes with a fire poker that is used to distribute the coals about the base of the grill
- SHOVEL – The Delta comes with a shovel that can be used to transfer coals or for easy ash cleanup.
- GRILL PLATE – The Delta comes with a Grill plate that is usually used on top of the fire box for flat surface grilling
- COVER - The Delta comes with a durable cover to protect it from the sun and rain.
This grill is really unique, comparing to usual neighbors grills.